How can your eCommerce brand stay ahead of the competition amidst long-term supply chain issues, budget conscious consumers, and regularly changing ad features and strategies?
Gain benchmark data for Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart in our quarterly CPC which compiles eCommerce advertising data from thousands of brands across every major product category.
For the first time, Pacvue combines our proprietary database with insights from Helium 10 for an unparalleled look into the current state of eCommerce advertising for brands, sellers, and agencies.
Our Q1 2022 CPC Report includes cost-per-click, click-through rates, ROAS, average daily spend, cost-per-acquisition, and conversion rates for the past five quarters.
Fill out the form to the right for access to these powerful advertising insights for Amazon, Instacart, and Walmart.
Gain Benchmark Data from Amazon Experts
Pacvue’s team draws on years of insider experiences with Amazon advertising to collect and present our CPC report. Gain quarterly statistics, category specific trends and impacts, and analysis from our eCommerce advertising experts. The report includes information such as:
- Return on Advertising Spend (ROAS) for Amazon Sponsored Brands climbed 5.7% quarter-over-quarter.
- CPCs decreased approximately 8% quarter-over-quarter for Amazon Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brands.
- CPCs for Amazon Sponsored Products grew 9.6% year-over-year.
- The Toys & Games category saw a sharp increase in Amazon Sponsored Display CPCs, while Sponsored Products ads and Sponsored Brands ads showed moderate decreases quarter-over-quarter.
Leverage Walmart Ad Campaign Data
Has the first-mover advantage dried up on Walmart Connect? Learn the average ROAS and CPC advertisers are currently seeing on Walmart compared to 2021 to learn how to best protect your Walmart advertising ROI. You’ll learn:
- Walmart Connect Sponsored Ads cost-per-click increased for the first time in over a year.
- ROAS for Walmart Sponsored Ads fell 16% quarter-over-quarter in Q1 2022.
- Spend on Walmart Connect Sponsored Ads decreased approximately 9% quarter-over-quarter in Q1 2022.
Enter your email in the form to the right to learn more about Walmart advertising’s key trends for 2022.
Inform Your Instacart Ad Management
Instacart continues to be the most important new marketplace for CPG brands. Boost your existing Instacart PPC advertising or determine whether advertising on Instacart is right for your brand with valuable ad metrics for the past five quarters. Gain data such as:
- Sponsored Ads ROAS increased approximately 13% quarter-over-quarter.
- Average daily ad spend on Instacart Sponsored Ads fell 9% quarter-over-quarter.
- Cost-per-acquisition for Instacart Sponsored Ads fell approximately 5% quarter-over-quarter.
- Instacart Sponsored Ads cost-per-click continued its decline in Q1 2022 after consistently falling every quarter in 2021.
Download the full report now for an in-depth analysis of all the Q1 2022 eCommerce advertising trends to help inform your ad strategy.
Powered by Assembly, Pacvue and Helium 10 help eCommerce brands, sellers, and agencies grow their eCommerce business and increase sales. Use this report to benchmark your own performance on Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, and uncover trends in the industry. Fill out the form to the right to get started.