How did eCommerce sales measure up in 2021 as compared to last year with the COVID-19 pandemic?
With a list of big retail moments for brands to end the year, 2021 was a year of volatile growth for eCommerce advertising, especially in Q4.
In our “Q4 2021 CPC Report”, you will discover the newest shift with Amazon sales data, the key takeaways from shifts in the market, and Pacvue’s performance analysis to get a headstart for 2022. Collecting data from thousands of advertisers in 18 countries, Pacvue studied pivotal advertising insights and shared the findings.
The Q4 2021 CPC Report provides:
- Quarterly trends around CPC, CPA, and ROI
- 2021 Monthly CPC Recap
- Category-wise ad spend and industry impacts
Fill out the form to the right to benefit from these powerful Amazon advertising insights.
Vital Insights and Amazon Performance Data
With greater access to first-party data from Amazon, brands adapted their Q4 2021 strategies to see greater success. The report shows that:
- Spend on Sponsored Products ads increased 7% year-over-year, and was flat year-over-year for Sponsored Brands.
- CPCs increased 14.3% year-over-year for Sponsored Products and up 7.5% year-over-year for Sponsored Brands.
- Holiday decorations and gift items held the top search spots in Q4.
Pacvue’s report analyzed Amazon DSP to uncover updates in available features for advertisers on the platform. Download the report to find out how you can take advantage of the latest upgrade for your brand.
Monthly Ad Performance Data for 2021
Some industries flourished with significant growth in 2021, while some faced the challenges of ever-changing markets. In this report, you’ll gain monthly as well as category-wise CPCs and ROAS of 2020 versus 2021. Download the report for insights such as:
- Holiday gift items surrounding tech products, gift cards, WFH equipment, and decorations made to the top search queries.
- ROAS was low in Q4 across the board for all eCommerce product categories, at $4.64 for Sponsored Products.
- Average daily spend continued to increase year over year, with electronic items and baby products at the top.
Noteworthy eCommerce Trends in Q4 2021
With the uncertainty of the last 2 years and major shifts, having a strategy based on a few statistics is not enough for success. To plan the direction for your brand’s ads, you need to know the biggest eCommerce trends.
Gain access to detailed online shopping charts, and what customers valued the most in 2021, including:
- Ultra-fast delivery, especially for CPGs like groceries
- The reverse supply chain logistics of returned goods
- Social commerce, and billions of dollars in live-streaming sales volume.
For an in-depth analysis of these trends, along with expert opinions on a winning ad strategy, download the full report now.
Pacvue’s analysis of the most recent developments in the eCommerce industry can help you achieve your advertising goals for 2022. To know more, fill out the form to the right and gain full access to the Q4 2021 CPC report today.
This Q4 2021 CPC Report was sourced from Pacvue’s proprietary Amazon keyword tracking database, which includes data from thousands of advertisers across small, mid-sized, and large brands and every major product category.