In 2020, online shopping behavior changed dramatically in response to COVID-19. How should your brand respond to these changes?
As Amazon made adjustments in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, advertisers adapted to an unconventional Prime Day 2020. With Prime Day moved to Q4 and serving as the holiday shopping season’s kickoff event, expectations were somewhat different from previous years.
Fully understand how your competition responded to these changes by viewing our “Prime Day 2020 CPC Report.”
This report analyzes the ad performance of thousands of advertisers during Prime Day 2020 to help you better understand industry trends and prepare for the upcoming holiday season.
Gain Insights from Thousands of Amazon Prime Day Ads
Fill out the form to the right for insights such as:
- Average spend on Sponsored Brand ads was up 263% year-over-year on the first day of Prime Day, and up 238% on the second day.
- Average CPC for Sponsored Brand ads was also up 23% on Prime Day year- over-year.
- The first day of Prime Day had a higher ROAS for Sponsored Products than the second day, up 43% week-over-week.
Pacvue’s proprietary Amazon keyword tracking database tracks ASINs from small, mid-sized and large advertisers, aggregated across every major product category, to give you a complete view of Prime Day advertising trends. The charts included show daily ad performance before, during, and after Prime Day 2020, including:
- Sponsored Brand vs Sponsored Product ad performance
- Year-over-year comparisons
- Daily ad spend
- Return on ad spend (ROAS)
- Cost per click (CPC)
- Click-through rates (CTR)
Our expert team of Amazon advertisers provide interpretations and key findings to go along with the valuable Prime Day 2020 data and charts included. You’ll learn how to:
- Respond to increased focus on Sponsored Brand ads
- Adjust keyword bidding over the two-day sale
- Plan for increased competitiveness and higher CPC
Sponsored Product daily average ad spend increased 311% week-over-week on the first day of Prime Day and 265% on the second day. Fill out the form to the download Pacvue’s “Prime Day 2020 CPC Report” now to get the full picture.
Inform Your Holiday Season Advertising Strategy
With Prime Day in Q4 of 2020, these metrics give you a view of how advertisers approach their ad strategy for the entire holiday season. Use these vital insights to:
- Stay ahead of your competition
- Capture share of voice
- Better manage your ad budget
- Plan for Prime Day 2021
2020 saw massive growth in online shoppers. With consumer behavior and the overall eCommerce landscape changing so rapidly in 2020, your brand needs as much information as possible to best adjust your advertising strategy and thrive through this unprecedented growth.
Enter your email to the right to download the full report and add vital intelligence to your ad strategy!