Advertisers can grow their brand equity with Kroger, the third largest retailer in grocery eCommerce sales nationally, just behind Walmart and Amazon.
As America’s largest grocery retailer, Kroger serves 60 million households annually nationwide. The grocery giant was also an early investor in the digital space, providing a substantial competitive advantage over legacy grocers. Kroger continues to innovate through AI-powered fulfillment facilities.
This guide covers:
- Growth of grocery advertising
- How Kroger unlocks opportunities for advertisers
- How does Kroger advertising work
- Pacvue advertising – Kroger
- Benefits of working with an API partner
- Best practices, tips & tricks
… and more! Download it now.